The Aqua-Bound Freedom 85 SUP paddle is a great intermediate touring paddle and one of our most popular stand-up paddles. The Freedom has a smaller blade and weighs less than most standard SUP paddles. The carbon shaft gives your strokes a slight amount of flex for comfortable performance.
The Freedom 85’s blade is made of Aqua-Bound’s strong epX engineered polymer – no wimpy, whippy blade here. With an aggressive dihedral down its spine, the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth pull through the water. The Freedom 85 has a smaller blade for smaller paddlers or those who prefer high-cadence paddling for faster speeds.
- Four-piece breakdown design is perfectly portable
- Delivers more power w/ every stroke
- Snap-button adjustability lets you find the perfect length for your height & conditions
- Smaller blade size is perfect for lighter paddlers & high-cadence strokes
- Aggressive dihedral down blade spine makes for a forgiving & smooth pull through water
- Contoured palm grip
- Polynesian graphic speaks to paddleboarding’s Hawaiian surf culture heritage
- Reasonable price is as light on your wallet as it is in your hands
- Hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA
- Two-year manufacturer warranty against defects